Inferno Monk DW Combination Strike Build

Inferno Monk DW Combination Strike Build submitted by KL.

A while back I made an old Combination Strike build  It worked up to Act 2... But Act 3 and 4 demanded I switch in Hard Target to live.

So I'm pleased to announce that once more this build works!







Build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UbkYXg!XgU!ZZacba

Yeah, it can stand to be tweaked still, but that's about it for now. If / when I get more crit and crit dmg I'll be switching out Blinding Flash for Sweeping Wind - Cyclone probably, at least for a bit to test it. (Who doesn't love tornados everywhere?)





Gear:

My gear: http://i.imgur.com/BxH5w.jpg (Click the picture to see the full size.)

It's not amazing, and the critical hit stuff I bought on a whim so it's even worse. In the future, I'd love to drop my fist weapon for something with crit dmg / life on hit. That weapon is just an afterthought, an item that didn't sell, but I put it on to start DWing.

But yeah, what're you gonna do post-1.03, sit back, take the attack speed nerf, go back to 1h + shielding and attacking slow? No.

You get out there, you DW for +15% IAS, you crit and get stacks up on WotHF to get that +15% IAS, and you keep wrecking things by attacking like a whirlwind of strikes, like you should be!